Word: cwrew

Pronounce: kho-reh'-o

Strongs Number: G5562

Orig: from 5561; to be in (give) space, i.e. (intransitively) to pass, enter, or (transitively) to hold, admit (literally or figuratively):--come, contain, go, have place, (can, be room to) receive. G5561

Use: Verb

Heb Strong: H1004 H2388 H3201 H3557 H5375

    1) to leave space (which may be filled or occupied by another), to make room, give place, yield
    1a) to retire
    1b) metaph. to betake one's self, turn one's self
    2) to go forward, advance, proceed, succeed
    3) to have space or room for receiving or holding something

    For Synonyms see entry G5818