Word: cwrizw

Pronounce: kho-rid'-zo

Strongs Number: G5563

Orig: from 5561; to place room between, i.e. part; reflexively, to go away:--depart, put asunder, separate. G5561

Use: Verb

Heb Strong: H910 H914 H4185 H6504

    1) to separate, divide, part, put asunder, to separate one's self from, to depart
    1a) to leave a husband or wife
    1a) of divorce
    1b) to depart, go away